Welcome to Mommy Jobs Online – review!
Like many of us, you are probably looking to make some extra money or even replace your day job so you can stay home with your kids. Or perhaps you are not working at all right now and are looking for work to give you an income.
Whatever the reason is I want to assure you it is possible to make a living online. The problem for most of us is deciphering through the many options and a plethora of fake products available.
If you found my article while researching Mommy Jobs Online then congrats on taking action to learn before purchasing any product online. This is the first step is preventing from getting burned by the many scams out there.
I am not an affiliate of Mommy Jobs Online and I will not try to sell you anything. The object of my review is to help you in deciding to find the right legit product that will work for you.
In the next few paragraphs, I will go over how Mommy Jobs Online works if it’s legit and what to expect from it.
Sound good? Cool, let’s get started…
Mommy Jobs Online
Owner: I could not find anything about the owner which raises a red flag to me.
Product: Work at home job finder service
Price: $85 per job category or $210 for all categories
Mommy Jobs Online is a professional remote job search board service which is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. They help those looking for a job online to find the best flexible job that will suit them. They claim that every job is hand-screened and legitimate.
According to their website, they have served many in the U.S. and Canada to find the type of job suited for them whether it’s part-time, Full-time or flexible, allowing them to work in the comfort of their own home. All the jobs will be based on their:
Every job in their bank is pre-screened thoroughly, so you never have to worry about the legitimacy of any companies listed in their job network. Their website does all the work in connecting you and the employer.
This service will provide the following benefits:
- Job Opportunities with unlimited earnings
- No more commuting
- Flexible work hours
- Earn income from the comfort of your home
- Save on expenses of travelling to the office
It provides service in helping you to:
- Find Telecommuting Jobs
- Find Flexible Part-Time Jobs
- Find Legitimate Jobs Online
- Earn Residual Income
- Find Reliable Full-Time Jobs
- Earn Hourly Income
- Work From Home
This type of service is best for anyone with a working Job skill. It has no age limitations so long as you’re over 17 years of age.
They also claim it’s backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed however this only guarantees that it’s a legit job. They do not guarantee that you will find a job.
The following is a list of some types of jobs they offer:
- Data Entry Specialist
- Appointment Setter
- Data Entry Form Submitter
- Blog Content Writer
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing Processor
- Virtual Recruiter
- HR Personal Assistant
- Freelance Job Promoter
- Customer Service Jobs
- Full-Time Remote Jobs
- Medical Coding Jobs
- Transcription WAH Jobs
- Clerical Work-At-Home
- Mommy Jobs Online Categories
To start using the Mommy Jobs Online database you must first purchase their service. The fee you pay is a lifetime activation so you never have to pay again. This is a nice feature because not everyone hits a home run with their first interview.
There is no try before you buy type thing which I much prefer.
This is their pricing for the available categories they have:
The one-time fee is:
- $85 per category or
- $210 for full access which also includes the job types as well as the salary range.
The salary ranges vary from $10 to $90 per hr with some job titles paying commission only.
Some complaints claim that not all the jobs pay out what they claim so that is something to watch out for.
Who Can Benefit From Mommy Jobs Online
It’s no doubt that it was created for Moms however it’s well suited for anyone that wishes to work from the comforts of their own home.
- This is well suited for a single parent or anyone interested in working from their home.
- Is also suited for anyone that already has a working Job skill and is having a hard time finding one.
- It’s also very well suited for anyone living in a remote location with a lack of job support in the area. Now that the trend is to move away from the big cities and into the country this service is very handy.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to give up their day job and work from home doing the same job. With the pandemic forcing many to continue their job from home, the transition will only be that much easier.
The age requirement is that you have to be over 17 years of age.
Just to be clear so you don’t waste your money, it’s not suited for anyone that doesn’t have a service they can provide to an employer.
There is no training involved other than the basic rules which one very important rule is that all the jobs should be treated as a real job.
The site lists the jobs available but like I mentioned you must pay your fee to access the job list.
Once you have access you are free to browse the job bank like any type of job bank service. Once you find a possible job you will have to apply with your resume and wait for an interview.
The interview should be treated like a real interview:
They do offer tips and suggestions when dealing with the employer and it’s up to the employer to hire you in the end just like a regular job.
Once accepted you will be given your tasks to complete which could be on an hourly wage or commission which is set by the employer.
Most people also claim that jobs are great and they pay a good wage. Here are a few comments I found online (not from the Mommy Jobs Online site)
I hope my Mommy Jobs Online – Review helped decide if it’s for you, but before you decide let’s go over a few important points…
No owner and having to pay money to attend a job search bank really threw up the red flags to me however after researching the product I will say that Mommy Jobs Online is not a scam.
- You have to pay to access the job bank
- It’s just another job bank, why pay when there are others available for free
- They don’t provide any service to help you in landing a job
- Will still have an interview
- The companies don’t always pay the wages as advertised
- The job you get will depend on your qualifications
- The job you get will depend on your background skills
- No guarantee that you will find a job
On the pro side:
- Great opportunity to stay home with the kids
- Provides a great flexible schedule
- Provides a lot of job opportunities
- Membership for life
- Ability to work from the comforts of your own home
- Flexibility and freedom to set your own hours
- Find jobs not available in your local area
- Find Part-Time Jobs
- Earn Hourly Income or commission
I would recommend Mommy Jobs Online to anyone that is looking for a job to work from home especially if you are living in a remote area.
Keep in mind it is still a job and even though it may feel like you are your own boss, you are still working for someone else and you can be fired just like any other job.
To me it’s just like any other job search bank out there which are all free so why pay for this one?
If finding a job is your quest then by all means I would say go for it however I should point out that there are much better solutions out there when it comes to making money.
If you are truly looking to have your own real legit online business with no income limits then check out my #1 Recommendation here. I am pretty sure you will find it very interesting.
This is the program that works very well for me and thousands of others, it is something worth checking out.
4 thoughts on “Mommy Jobs Online – Review”
I found your article very informative, it lists all of the pros and cons which is quite unusual in a review.
I’m not sure I would pay for a service like this with the low value of support. It seems like a paid job center.
I’m sure you could find many of the jobs for free yourself.
That’s right, the support doesn’t exist with this service. You don’t get any more out of it as you would from a normal job bank service. The only thing they offer different is that they concentrate on the online jobs and not local. You may be able to find some of the jobs yourself however having one place to look for a job online is very convenient especially if you are very busy and who isn’t these days right.
I personally don’t take to it myself however there were some that really enjoyed the service. Of course its still just a job and not a business opportunity like most of the reviews I have done. Some just prefer to work for others because of the convenience of working on a specific job and not having to worry about anything else. Most people that work from home actually work overtime with no compensation which is not good. If you take the same number of hours that anyone works at a job (8 hrs) and apply it to your own online business you will have a very successful business with a nice residual income for the rest of your life.
I agree, it does seem like a paid job center.
Thanks for leaving a comment Lisa, take care.
This seems to be an interesting opportunity to earn money at the comfort of your own home, and it’s not just for mothers, in fact, anyone who would like to work from home could do that. But you need to have the skill to offer.
I have a friend whom it might be suitable for. I will forward your article to her.
Many thanks for sharing
Yes, that is a very good point, Habib. I am not sure why it’s called Mommy Jobs because it is for anyone to use. It’s a great opportunity I agree if it suits you however as I pointed out..
1. It’s still a job and if you’re looking to break away from the 9 to 5 routine then you have problems with it because it’s still a job.
2. There are much better ways to make a living from the comforts of your own home with the potential of an unlimited income, truly be your own boss, take it with you travelling. I have completed a review on several good legit training programs that can get you started online with very little cost or even for FREE like the #1 recommendation I pointed out in the article. These are the best training programs out there for anyone just getting started as well as an experienced affiliate marketer.
If you need the money right away then Mommy Jobs would be in your favour however you can always get started with an online business as well.
Yes, pass it along to anyone you think can benefit from this review I am sure they would appreciate it.
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a review Habib