15 3 8
Understanding what is the intention point when trying to utilize the Law of Attraction can mean the difference between successfully manifesting your desires and not.
Basically, your intention point is the place where your heart and your mind meet or come together. When you activate your intention point you can begin to manifest from a higher energy vibration. This allows you to receive things faster and easier.
What is Intention
Wikipedia describes intention as a mental state that represents a commitment to carrying out an action or actions in the future. Intention involves mental activities such as planning and forethought.
Simply put, the intention is focused on thought plus emotion.
It could be considered the powerful driving force that either solidifies or further disperses a particular reality.
Have you ever noticed how ballerinas or figure skaters can perform pirouettes or spins so incredibly well and yet they seem to not get dizzy? This is because they have a focal point (a chair or corner of the room). Without this focal point, they would likely fall because of the dizziness.
Life also offers us the choice to focus upon and align our emotions with the optimism that surrounds us or we can choose to focus on the negative happenings around us.
The Law of Attraction states that we will receive what we focus on. The key is we must also focus our emotions on the same thing.
What is the Power of Intention
The power of intention is the ability to manifest, create and live a life of unlimited abundance, attracting the right people at the right time to achieve your heart’s desires.
There are three main areas within the Power of Intention:
- reverence for all life. This would manifest as unconditional love and respect for yourself and all other beings.
- natural sincerity. This would manifest as honesty, simplicity, and faithfulness
- gentleness. This would be manifested as kindness, consideration for others and being sensitive to spiritual truth.
What is your True Intention
We have already determined that setting your Intention Point is key in manifesting your desires. We have also determined that your Intention Point is where your heart and your mind come together.
What that means is that you need to take the time to learn what is your heart desire. When you really want something in your heart, that desire will carry you through the hard times along the road to achieving that desire.
When I was a child I thought it would be cool to become a professional piano player. I bugged and bugged my parents for piano lessons. They finally gave in and I got my piano lessons but it wasn’t very long before I tired of it. I wanted to play the piano in my mind but not in my heart. Once I realized how many hours I would need to practice I quickly lost the desire.
So don’t rush into this. Spend some time in meditation and really get to know yourself and what it is you want:
- a loving, supportive spouse
- a rewarding career
- your own business
- world travel
There are no limits to the successes you can achieve. If you can think it you can achieve it.
Now that we know what our intentions are it is time to learn how to effectively manifest them.
- Meditation – Our minds are usually so caught up in thoughts, emotions and memories that we become unaware of what we really want. Meditation is a way to go beyond the ego-mind into the silence and stillness of pure consciousness. This is the state of mind you need to find to plant your seeds of intention.
- Let It Go – Once you have determined what your intentions and desires are you need to let them go. The best time to set an intention is immediately following a period of meditation, while your awareness remains centred in the quietness of unlimited possibilities. Once you have set your intention, let it go. Just let it go and stop thinking about it. Continue this process after your period of meditation each day.
- Stay centred – Intention is most powerful when it comes from a place of contentment rather than from a sense of lack or need. Remain centred and don’t allow other people’s doubts or criticisms to influence you in any way. Be confident in the fact that your higher self knows everything will be all right. You may not know the timing or the details but you know it will work out.
- Detach yourself from the outcome – release your attachment to a specific result and live in the wisdom of uncertainty. Understand that attachment is based on fear and insecurity. Detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true self. Intend for everything to work out as it should, then let go and trust that opportunities will come your way.
- Trust the Universe to Handle the Details – It is the act of setting your focused intentions that sets the Universe into action organizing the sets of circumstances that need to occur to complete the fulfillment of your desires. Relinquish control and trust the Universe for the outcome. You have released your intentions into the highly fertile ground of unlimited potential and you will reap the rewards when the season is right.
Over the years I have read many books about the Law of Attraction and yet I never clearly understood What is the Intention Point until now.
No wonder I struggled unsuccessfully trying to manifest my deepest desires.
I believe I finally understand The Secret, to put the Law of Attraction into action in my life.
I now know to calm my mind with daily meditation which will allow me to find my deepest desires and set my intentions.
Letting go after setting my intentions allows me to fully trust in the process.
Being content and thankful for what I already have accomplished is important as our desires need to come from a place of contentment.
Detaching myself from the outcome will free my mind to be able to recognize opportunities when they present themselves.
Finally, trusting the Universe knows just exactly what needs to occur and when to fulfill my desires. The Universe has no limitations and all things are possible if I truly want them.
15 3 8